Apply for Twenty21
Choreographers apply to the programme with a short (15-40 min), finished work.
Eligibility requirements include:
- You must be resident in Europe to apply.
- You may apply with only one work per year.
- The work you are submitting must have been produced in geographical Europe.
- Aerowaves is a platform for short works – your work must be 15-40 minutes in length.
- Your work must be finished and have been presented to the public which can include a studio sharing – work in progress or rehearsal footage are not eligible.
- Your work should be easily included in a double or triple bill and have simple technical requirements.
Find the full open call on aerowaves.org.
Deadline: 16 September at 12pm CEST
Picture: Marco da Silva Ferreira Hu(r)mano, image (c) João Vidal