The Innovative Leadership Network (ILN) is a Nordic cross-disciplinary platform working towards enabling artists to become leaders, developing innovative methods for artistic research activities, as well as developing new ideas in relation to rethinking institutions, increasing audience engagement, investigating new presentation formats, tackling political & societal issues or working on sustainable practices… in order to challenge status quo.
The platform proposes fruitful exchanges between Nordic & European artists, researchers and creative workers from the performing arts field through networking events, lectures & thematic workshops, and open seminars that will take place in Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway from April 2018 to October 2020.
Regular online publications are feeding the reflection and build cross-sectoral knowledge. Publications to date include:
- Self-organisation of Artists – From: Buzzword to: Revolution? by Joris Janssens
- The international Mobility of Artists / Mobility of ideas and Aesthetics by Marie Le Sourd
- #WAKING THEFEMINISTS by Lian Bell
- Artists and curators in residency: Contexts and processes questioned by Ash Buleyev
- Practise-based Producing by Lina B. Frank
- Artists as International Curators by River Lin
More information: www.dansehallerne.dk.