2-week residency in Limerick, Ireland in 2020 to explore, research, experiment, produce or rehearse your work
Professional dance artists and ensembles are invited to submit proposals for projects to be researched and/or developed in 2020 at Dance Limerick's studio, or performance space, depending on the nature of the project. Residencies are open to Irish and international dance artists in all genres for a period of two weeks.
The Percolate Residency aims to provide professional dance artists with space and support for research, experimentation, practice development and/or performance of new work.
The selection is competitive, and artists will be selected on the basis of who we think can make the best use of the facilities available and who will have a positive impact on the local dance community.
Dance Limerick also has a particular interest in receiving applications from artists who wish to:
- Premiere new work at Dance Limerick at the end of their residency, and/or
- Engage local artists (through talks/ workshops/ performances or in developing work within a socially engaged arts practice.
Goals of the residency
Residencies may be for the following purpose(s):
- Exploration, research, development and experimentation or
- Taking an already developed idea to the next stage or
- Rehearsal / production weeks toward premiering new work at Dance Limerick.
Read more about the call via the link below and send your application by Friday 13th of December 2019: dancelimerick.ie/news/percolate-residencies-2020